How to Recall & Heal the Wounds of Present & Past-lives,
Pre-birth, & the Birth Experience
by Dr Charles Richards
Dr Charles Richards = How to recall and heal the invisible wounds of present and past-lives, pre-birth and the birth experience
Everywhere we turn, they’re in our faces. So why do we so frequently find ourselves in relationship hell?
The answer to that question and all the relationship mysteries and puzzles you’ve ever encountered is contained in one, five-letter word: karma. Karmic relationships are woven from the threads of past-life experiences with Souls that you encountered long ago and who again are players on your stage.
In order to live with these people fully in the present and to eliminate those shadows that poison your relationships, you must resolve past traumas, dissolve the fears, and heal those invisible wounds.
By using the tools offered by Dr Charles Richard’s Soul Journeys, a blend of spirituality, psychology and self-help Dr. Richards will help you identify and explore the levels of karmic relationships in your life. You’ll take the first step toward becoming and remaining conscious of the influences that are building or destroying your friendships, marriage, business partnerships, or family situations.
See if you can recognize the basic karmic foundations of your most important relationships by answering these questions
* Do you find yourself on an emotional roller-coaster of extreme highs and lows in this relationship?
* Have you ended this relationship more than once, only to get back together and continue the same dysfunctional patterns?
* Is the other person in this relationship willing to drop everything at a moment’s notice to come to your assistance?
* Does the bond of the relationship remain strong even when you’ve been out of contact for long periods of time?
By answering yes to any of these questions, you are acknowledging one of several different types of karmic relationships in your life. Once you are armed with an understanding, you are able to effectively handle those damaged, demanding, and disastrous relationships. You will be able to heal your hidden wounds and release the very karma and emotions that are keeping your relationships in destructive cycles.
Soul Journey Therapy
The Soul Journeys process was designed to provide a glimpse in full- consciousness (without hypnosis) of the bigger picture of why we are here and how we can more easily navigate the dharma (higher purpose) of our life and relationships.
Soul Journeys is systematic and allows clients to recall and heal the invisible emotional wounds of the present and past-lives, prenatal, and the birth experience.
The unique, therapeutic feature of Soul Journeys is that once a core or key past-life or lives relating to a karmic pattern have been re-experienced and discharged, symptoms fall away and behaviour changes almost instantaneously. Nonessential karmic residue has been removed, much like getting rid of unwanted baggage you’ve been carrying around your whole life. When your burdens are gone, suddenly you experience a freedom of mobility and expression that you accept as only natural. This happens without the typically long periods of therapy, analysis, or interpretation found in traditional psychotherapy.
Soul Journeys can also allow clients to explore the in-between-life realm experienced after death or before birth. Such experiences can lead to great insight and enlightenment into who we are, what we are here to do, and where we are going. Here one can establish a more direct contact and exchange with spiritual guides and teachers. One can also awaken lost or blocked talents and skills from past-lives.
A New Breakthrough Therapy System
Soul Journeys is based on the proven understanding that the eternal Self carries a detailed record of all we have ever experienced, conscious or unconscious, in this and all our past-lives. Dr. Richards helps clients to uncover core issues, which have debilitated, paralyzed, and plagued them with pain, suffering, and terror.
Additionally, blocks, fears, repetitive patterns, and many physical symptoms are routinely resolved. In a state of full-consciousness clients may venture into realms where people who have had near-death experiences vividly describe. Soul Journeys has evolved over the years to become a way of allowing clients to experience any point of the history of their experience as Soul.
Through the use of Soul Journeys, Dr. Richards shows readers:
* How lifelong emotional, physical, and core issues with relationships can be healed more effectively and in much less time than traditional or alternative healing methods
* How the Soul’s past-life memories with significant others can be accessed in full-consciousness and hidden, emotional wounds of fear, anger, loss, and abandonment can be healed
* What it’s like to recall after-death reunions during the between-life state where agreements are made with other Souls, which affect love and relationships today
* How remembered and verifiable prenatal and birth experiences have an unconscious positive or negative influence on health, emotions, and relationships
* How to transform negative karma and karmic relationships into positive ones and move beyond shame and guilt along the way
* How to recognize past-life dreams and use dreams as a tool for understanding and healing karmic relationships
Charles Richards, PhD. is a licensed psychotherapist and author of “Karmic Relationships: Healing Invisible Wounds”. He specializes in Soul Journey therapy, a process he developed and refined which allows clients to recall and heal the invisible emotional wounds of present and past-lives, pre-birth, and the birth experience. His expertise includes facilitating between-life experiences and a process he calls karmic analysis. This is a method of learning the present and past-life karmic influences in your current life and relationships. Dr Charles Richards’ work has featured on Oprah, the Chopra Center for Well-being and The Other Side, an NBC special. Dr Charles will be touring Australia in 2016 to present his ground breaking work to both public and practitioners. For futher information visit www.karmicrelationships.com
Dr Charles Richards will be touring Australia in 2016 to present his ground breaking workshops, individual sessions and practitioner trainings. For more information and free booklet, please contact Lee-Anne on 0468 681 990 or email email@example.com